1. Egg, consisting of yolks
2. All green, leafy veggies, as well as cauliflower, avocado, mushrooms, peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
3. When selecting dairy, select full-fat variation of cheeses, butter, sour cream, yogurt, and milk.
4. Consume nuts such as walnuts, almonds, filberts, and sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
Foods to Eat in Moderation
1. Have one serving of root vegetables, such as yams, parsnip, carrots, and turnips each day.
2. Fruits include sugar, so treat them like candy. One small piece each day.
3. A glass of dry wine, vodka, whiskey and brandy as soon as a week. No mixed drinks with sugars.
4. A little piece of chocolate with 75 percent or higher cocoa material as soon as a week.
Foods to Avoid
1. Any food consisting of sugar, including cereals; soft drinks, juices, and sports drinks, candies, and chocolate. Limitation sweetening agents as much as possible.
2. Starchy food such as pasta and potatoes, breads, potato chips, and french fries, cooking oils, and margarine.
3. All beers.
Fruits consist of sugar, so treat them like candy. One small piece per day.
A glass of dry wine, vodka, whiskey and brandy when a week. No cocktails with sugars.
Any food containing sugar, including cereals; soft beverages, juices, and sports beverages, sweets, and chocolate.
Access Over 49,200+ Articles And Over 6,940 + PLR / MRR Products
If you enjoyed our content, we'd really appreciate some "love" with a share or two.
And ... Don't forget to have fun!