Many celebrities are on Twitter, but not all celebrities are good tweeters.
Far from it. Some of them are too promotional, some are too controversial, and others have accounts but barely tweet at all.
Chrissy Teigen, meanwhile, is an example of an excellent tweeter. She’s pretty much got it nailed. Whether she’s deftly handling nipple-related Snapchat issues or live-tweeting a naked British dating show, she does it with style.
Every now and then, Teigen also likes to vent. And while plenty of people come unhinged when they’re in venting mode, Chrissy Teigen has a glorious knack for it.
From shouty tweets aimed at John Legend to the time she got totally fed up with Mario, here are Teigen’s most hilariously angry tweets.
1. The time she’d had just about enough of those Macbook update requests.
Hate this macbook relationship. “When do you want to update?” “Later” “later today or later tomorrow?” Oh my god just fucking LATER
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) January 22, 2016
2. Not to mention those Flash Player download requests.
fucking tired of having to download the newest flash player just make the fucking best flash player
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 4, 2014
3. This sweary acceptance of the inevitable.
i am basically just refreshing websites until i fucking die i guess
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 8, 2014
4. This rage-filled resolution.
one of my life goals is to reset all my passwords and fucking WRITE THEM DOWN.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 28, 2012
5. The time she was absolutely done with Mario.
6. The time she made her feelings about John Legend’s lack of phone response abundantly clear.
7. And the time she made her views on his vocal warmups even clearer.
I know he has a beautiful voice and I know I am “soooooo lucky” and blah blah but john’s vocal warmups make me want to stab my brain
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 19, 2017
8. This blunt take-down of “relationship goals”.
How is John taking off my jewelry “relationship goals” like your fuckin boyfriend won’t take your necklace off jfc leave him
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 14, 2017
9. The time she’d had it up to here with frozen food.
Why the fuck do frozen foods assume your drunk ass knows the wattage of your microwave? My sober ass doesn’t even know.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 9, 2012
10. And the time she’d definitely had enough of Thanksgiving.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 24, 2014
11. The time she was 100% done with air travel.
Stop putting your stupid fucking purse and coat in the overhead compartment and keep it at your feet like everyone else you ASSHOLE
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 19, 2013
12. The time she totally annihilated Fox News.
I respectfully ask you please don’t ever tag me in anything, ever. Words cannot explain how much I detest you.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 27, 2017
13. This spectacularly no-nonsense reply to a Trump supporter.
Just another celebrity that doesn’t live in the real World and has no idea what the hell is going on.
— Chris Sussdorf (@chrissussdorf) January 28, 2017
14. And this equally cutting response to Trump himself.
You are 71 fucking years old. Grow. The fuck. Up.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2017
15. The great Chrissy Teigen vs. Debra Mullarkey feud of 2016.
16. The time she really, really didn’t want to be sent any more baby photos.
For the LAST TIME, JOHN looks like a baby so A LOT OF BABIES LOOK LIKE HIM STOP SENDING ME JOHN BABIES
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 4, 2017
17. This delightfully sweary riposte.
18. The time she absolutely blasted this floral ice cream trend.
19. Finally, the time she had these very strong words for iCloud.
iCloud you KILL ME. But you actually don’t. That’s the worst part. I wish you just actually killed me so I don’t have to deal with your shit
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 8, 2013
Chrissy: 19 — Everything Else: 0.
More From this publisher : HERE