Washington (CNN)The punchline, for lack of a better word, in a piece in The Atlantic on the much-maligned decay of the White House press is a text message, presumably joking, from White House adviser Steven Bannon to a reporter explaining why Sean Spicer has spent less and less time in front of cameras at the podium.
- Conservatives think Bannon was joking.
- That’s in line with how the White House has treated the press briefing
- Chelsea Clinton disagrees and thinks it is fat shaming.
- She also disagrees with the decay of the White House press briefing because it leads to “opacity” and allows the White House to refuse to answer questions.
- She stands in line and tweets at Starbucks like everyone else.
More From this publisher : HERE